Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a very busy week

I decided to try making my own mini macaroons out of polymer clay.
It can definitely be difficult at times, but I really enjoyed the end result!

I'm definitely going to put them in my Etsy shop, but I'm not sure if I'll turn them into keychains,
stitch markers or just charms.

I started making these for my grandmother for Easter. One more to go!

On the left is a keychain for my friend which I still have to mail out :/
And on the right is a necklace I made for the Doctor Who party I went to. More on that below.

My friend volunteered to make treats for the screening party of Doctor Who. She enlisted myself and other friends to help her with the monumental task of making close to 250 cookies and cupcakes.
On the left, were the 130 bow-ties I made out of fondant and on the right are the little fez cupcakes we put them on
(since The Doctor loves his bow-tie and fez :)

The finished Tardis cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Your macaroons look great, I though at first that they were real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the macarons! On the first view, I thought they were real, honestly! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete