Saturday, March 26, 2011

almost spring but not quite


It's definitely that time of year when you look outside your window and see it's sunny, your instinct is to dress light because it's spring. However, once you're outside, you realize it still feels like winter and that you probably should have put on that scarf after all. Such was the case yesterday but I didn't let it ruin what turned out to be a very nice day.

I went to The Homefront, a store that sells vintage items (both real and inspired).
They were having a sale and I couldn't resist buying a few things!

I love blue and white patterns.

This is such a great book! It constantly inspires me to try new things.
This time I wanted to try to crochet an afghan similar to the one shown:



Lastly, I painted these mini flowerpots. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them yet!

4 comments:

  1. Your crochetwork looks really nice! I'm jealous of your new cup and plate. Such a nice pattern on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely vintage finds! Your're such a lucky one to get these! Wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way: the first image is so amazing!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete